Blog Site Moving

This Blog site has been moved to my Emma.J main blog. All visitors will be redirected in 5 seconds to the Classic Mansion page there.

Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Grey Mansion

Here's the rest of the pictures of my latest Mansion. As always follow the link to see more photos at the Grey Mansion Page.

A slightly different style than the normal 5300 I've also added a nice conservatory, car and a painted fence to match. If anyone is interested in owning this great house I will have it up for sale shortly.









3 comments:

  1. wonderfull like much of your work . is it possible to know how you managed to fit the roof of the extended part with the existant wall? i m trying to extend my house this way and i c an t find an answer. do you sold any cuted roof?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi you have to cut the roof and part of the wall down to fit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello enma your works are wonderful paintings used spray paint or normal

    ReplyDelete