Blog Site Moving

This Blog site has been moved to my Emma.J main blog. All visitors will be redirected in 5 seconds to the Classic Mansion page there.

Monday, January 02, 2012

Happy New Year

I'd like to wish all my visitors a happy new year. I hope you all have a safe and happy time.

As usual the new year is a time to make plans for the future but first I thought I'd go back and see what I had planned for last year and if I managed it?

This was 2011's wish list:

Tudor Manor Hall
I've built this once and had to pack it up for the space but I'm looking forward to putting it back up and making a start on the furniture and decorations. I'm planning on creating a separate page for this so you can all follow my work as it goes along.

Medieval Buildings
I've got several buildings already designed in my head and am looking forward to building these soon, including a church, pub, bridge house and watermill.

Medieval Market
Along the same lines as the large Victorian Market I made last year, complete with base and new customised figures.

Medieval Tournament
Including jousting, archery, lots of knights and tents and anything else that strikes my fancy

Gothic / Haunted Mansion
A new style mansion with a spooky feel to it

Victorian Small Shops
A few more of the small shops I created at Christmas to continue the set.

Victorian Carnival & Traveling Show

Well I can't say I did too well on that lot! I did manage the Tudor Hall, watermill and a tower. A few Victorian shops and started the haunted house. Oh well, best laid plans and all that!

So I'll try again for this year and see how I go. I have a lot of commissions to start off with so a lot of new work will have to wait till later in the year I think. Mmmmm....


Gothic / Haunted Mansion
A new style mansion with a spooky feel to it. It's built just needs furnishing and a few bits here and there. 

A Steampunk Submarine 
Loosely based on Jules Verne's Nautilus.

Large Victorian Shops
I have already made a start on a jewellers and wine merchants with possibly a large pub as well. I've also made a start on a pharmacy and chocolate shop.

Red and White Grand House
I've got hold of another of these great houses which I will decorate up later in the year, maybe as a Cluedo house again, not sure yet.

Victorian Windmill

Art Deco House
A classic style art deco house. 

Victorian Steamer with Harbour

Small Bakery
A repeat of one I did early last year.
 
Victorian Carnival & Travelling Show
I would still like to have a go at this including a freak show and rides.


So these are my ideas so far fingers crossed I might get them done!

0 comments:

Post a Comment